Monday 1 April 2013

First Day


First day of a new Blog - Looking at a blank canvas, piece of paper or a white computer screen can be a challenge but I think the best way to start is with why. The reason I like blogs is many that I read are fun and informative and they are not as intrusive as some other online social out lets. As the Membership Coordinator for CARFAC Maritime I was looking for a friendly way to connect with the membership without always being online. I am hoping members will share what they are doing in reference to their art world. I would like to list their blogs and web address , maybe a few images of  their favorite works, and other tid bits that other members may find interesting. Only time will tell.......

"aged beauty" hand dyed machine quilted cotton
ReBecca Paterson -SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment